- What HVAC system is right for my home?
Every home is different in size, room configuration, and environment. So to choose the heating and cooling system that’s best for your home we recommend booking a free appointment to review new HVAC systems. Then, we can provide a recommendation that best fits your needs.
- Can a new system lower my energy bills?
It certainly can! Replacing your old system with a new HVAC system can reduce energy usage up to 20-40%. To get an added energy savings, ask about our duct cleaning and smart thermostats.
- How do I know if I need a HVAC replacement?
If your HVAC unit requires constant repairs, is 12+ years old, or can’t heat or cool your home properly, we recommend you replace it. If you answer "yes" to multiple questions below we recommend you call us for a free new unit estimate.
- System Is More Than 12 Years Old
- Repair Costs More Than Half the Cost of a New Unit
- Energy Bills Keep Increasing
- Your System Can’t Hold A Comfortable Temperature
- Noticed More Dust Throughout Your Home
- Unusual Smells
- Odd Sounds
- You Have Poor Air Quality
- How long will my new HVAC system last?
A new system’s lifespan ranges from 12-20 years depending on a few factors. Some common ones are changing air filters often, using a smart thermostat, setting the fan to "auto", and other things to lessen the stress of the unit.
The most important factor is getting regular professional maintenance. This will ensure your system is tuned correctly, internally clean parts, and will catch any needed repairs before it permanently stresses the system.